ICT tools

 

Hi everyone!

Having a look at the blogs my coursemates have created, I think that I have implemented most of the apps they have used. 

Therefore, after reading Silvia Ramirez’s blog, I have decided to implement Canva, as I thought I could improve my knowledge about this tool.

As you could read in a previous post, my last project with a group of 3rd Compulsory Secondary Education is to create a Trip Itinerary in which they provide a really appealing option for their last year trip. 

On that purpose, I asked them to create the itinerary using Canva, in which they had to include a: 

  • destination

  • day a day itinerary

  • transport

  • meals

  • budget

  • activities

  • recommendations in terms of: culture, payment methods and things to pack.


In the following pictures you could see one of students' group project.






Methodology:

  • Group/cooperative work

  • Students interaction

  • Digital Competence

  • Project based Learning

  • Mixed abilities


Objective:

  • Using Future tenses to talk about future plans

  • Using Modal verbs for recommendations

  • Using travel vocabulary

  • Developing digital competence

  • Developing Written skill

  • Developing Entrepreneurship Competence


Comentarios

  1. Hola compi!!! me parece que tu blog es muy creativo y muy dinámico, siempre mostrando de manera visual y organizada los conceptos! Me parece una manera muy divertida de mostrar tus contenidos educativos de manera que es fácil para el lector saber de qué va en todo momento. Me ha encantado, enhorabuena :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario